Hondo's Bar

What was the last film you saw?

I tried to suspend my disbelief for that one but it made Armageddon seem credible. Throw in giant shiny Ben Affleck teeth and some Aerosmith and it's the same damn movie, only more pretentious!

Case in point!

Apologies if my opinions offends the baytor gods, but i mean, its a sci fi film, of course the science in it is going to be far fetched.

Anyway, last thing i watched was Saw 4, it was pretty decent, if lacking depth.

*waits for baytor to chime in and piss all over it*

Apologies if my opinions offends the baytor gods, but i mean, its a sci fi film, of course the science in it is going to be far fetched.

Anyway, last thing i watched was Saw 4, it was pretty decent, if lacking depth.

*waits for baytor to chime in and piss all over it*

I don't know aside from Aerosmith and Ben Afleck's giant teeth there was no real difference between Sunshine and Armaggeddon yet people do nothing but talk about how Armageddon is the worst movie ever and jack off onto prints of Sunshine. It's more I'm miffed over that fact.

Also Saw 4 was one of my favorite one of the series since part 1 even though it served as little more than a bridge between 3 and 5.

I don't know aside from Aerosmith and Ben Afleck's giant teeth there was no real difference between Sunshine and Armaggeddon yet people do nothing but talk about how Armageddon is the worst movie ever and jack off onto prints of Sunshine. It's more I'm miffed over that fact.

Show me where i've pissed on Armageddon. I for one quite liked it.

10,000 B.C. and it sucked monkey balls off my dog.

Jumper- fun and full of action, and that british guy is HOT. I think he's british, becuase he's hot, and most british guys are hot.

Vantage Point- Action action and more action, with little girls in danger. Who doesn't love littel girls? Especially when they are in danger?

• 3 weeks later...
10,000 B.C. and it sucked monkey balls off my dog.

Jumper- fun and full of action, and that british guy is HOT. I think he's british, becuase he's hot, and most british guys are hot.

Vantage Point- Action action and more action, with little girls in danger. Who doesn't love littel girls? Especially when they are in danger?

Pay-Per-View? Looks like my lineup...

What Happens in Vegas

what-happens-vegas-poster.jpg

Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo

harold-kumar-2-poster.jpg

Run Fatboy, Run

run-fatboy-posterbig.jpg

I watched Heathers last night Nick, Curtains, Dinghy and La Lindsay,

heathers_ver1.jpg

But I had already seen it. The last new movie I saw was Religulous

293.religuous.poster.090908.jpg

Bill Maher claims he got positive response from screening it in front of religious audiences, but I doubt they were that religious. I'm guessing a theater full of Silent Bobs or even Bennys might like it, but a theater full of humorless archangels would pan it before watching it.

fff080907a.jpg

Last night, I had the chance and privilege of seeing the Found Footage Festival. Volume 2. Presented on stage by the curators themselves, I watched an unholy collection of infomecials, work-out tapes, dance montages, and public access TV that will absolutely blow your mind. Everything from Marky Mark's first work-out tape to the amazingly scary facial system known as Rejuvenique. But enough of me rambling on about it. Please watch the following clips as they will give you a small taste of what this collection is all about.

Trailer for Volume 2

Rap Montage

How To Seduce Women Through Hypnosis

That last one really works. :tussin:

(For some reason, the layout looks funky. I can't figure out how to fix it. Sorry)

Edited by La Lindsay