Hondo's Bar

Matrix Personality

Benz

1052781471_sQuiz3tank.jpg

You are Tank, from "The Matrix." Loyal till the end, you spare no expense in ensuring the well-being of others.

You know, I am always the loyal something or other... like in the chinese zodiac (Dog) and my astrological sign (Pisces)... why can't I find someone to be loyal to?

:D

:D

that quiz made no sense to me.  One minute i got Neo, then felt that was arbirtray, so i switched up "decisiveness" for "determination", and boom, i was the hot chick with the big tits... :D

Persephone? Dude, even if it didn't fit, you could've at least done us the favor of posting the pic. :D

• 1 year later...

1052781976_agentsmith.jpg

You are Agent Smith, from "The Matrix." No one would ever want to run into you in a dark alley. Cold as steel, tough as a rock, things are your way or the highway.

1928 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 17698 times.

11% of people had this result.

• 7 months later...
1055020378_erovingian.jpg

You are The Merovingian, from "The Matrix." Wit and danger, with a French twist. You are adamant about the slightly materialistic things- power, wealth, posession. Dominating, aren't we?

Oh yeah...I've given plenty of women orgasms with rewritten chocolate cake too

So that's what they call it these days. Personally I find it easier to "rewrite" a Bacardi breezer.

Archived