Hondo's Bar

The Walking Dead

T-Dawg is filling a very important Affirmative Action role right now. I give him half an episode once Tyreese and Michonne show up.

I have a counter-prediction:

simpsons_apes.jpg

My god, I was wrong! He was Tyreese all along! Looks like they finally made a monkey, yes they finally made a monkey out of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

While we're on the subject of black actors (quite honestly that's what reminded me) on the show, anyone anticipate that Morgan will be back on the show? The series has been great, but for me nothing has topped the first episode mainly for that actor's performance. I'd like to see him back, crazified.

Dammit! Why does next episode have to be the season finale? I wish I could have Walking Dead every week for the rest of my life!

Peeps are dropping like flies... and I love it! I never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad it was Rick that did it.

Comic book comparison spoiler, do not read if you haven't read at least the first six issues of the books and don't want it spoiled for yourself:

So yeah, this was a little bit like how it went down in the comics, we still get Carl arriving at a major turning point in his life by shooting Shane, but it's certainly less morally ambiguous when the Shane you shoot is a walker.

Another pitch perfect episode. I believe we are going to lose more than one member of the group next week. In fact, I think we should get a betting pool going. I think 4 members of the group are dying before the credits roll next episode.

Awww yeah. Can't wait for the next ep, but I don't want it to end!

You're exactly right too sin. Everyone is infected at this point, and bites seem to just speed up the inevitable. <br></p><p><br></p><p>I have no idea who is dying next... I think everyone that Panch said is a fair guess though. Sadly even for Hershel. I'm still keeping my guard up for if Daryl dies also. I can see him going out in some kinda blaze of glory that saves the whole group.

ALSO....does this mean that essentially they all carry the virus now? All they have to do is die and then they are reanimated?

ANd it had to be Rick to kill Shane. I think, in a way, he was killing off the darkest parts of himself.

Yeah, that's the way it was revealed in the comic. Everyone's infected, death activates the virus assuming the brain is intact, zombie bites and scratches are fatal.

Im almost positive Glen is going to die. Or his new gf. One of them anyway, because it will be utterly heartbreaking. Darryl I think is going to end up going crazy again, in some sense or another. Hershyl (sp?) is my favorite character, so I hope he makes it through :(

Seriously though, how are they going to fight their way out of a sea of zombies?

Seriously though. Best episode yet. Couple things. Hershel's infinity ammo shotgun. What's up with that? Also, Lori SERIOUSLY needs to die already. She was the one that basically told Rick to "take care" of Shane. Now she's all upset. She needs to die.

Can't wait for next season! #michonne #theprison :D